The boat is sailing again!
We took the boat out of the water to see what the problem was. We took the rear strut out of the boat and opened it up. Fortunately, all the mechanical parts were still intact and we could not find any problems there. At the same time, we analysed the data to see if we could identify the problem.
Based on this, we now suspect that our motor controller overheated in these warm southern French temperatures. As a result, it did not function properly and our boat failed. We have now made some adjustments in the settings of this controller and hope this will solve the problem! We are going to give everything to win our endurance race tomorrow!